Watercolour Workshop: Boat Painting
28th May Loose Atmospheric Boat Painting Workshop
This workshop is suitable for anyone at any skill-level, whether you’re a novice or are just looking to sharpen up your existing skills.
You’ll receive one-to-one guidance to help develop your painting skills and you're taught a variety of tips and techniques throughout the sessions.
Come alone or with company – you’ll have a wonderful time and will leave with your own piece of art to take home with you.
You can either bring along your own equipment, or there are watercolour art kits at FIELD. available to purchase for £39.99.
The watercolour art kit consists of:
- A4 S-Tuff bag
- Round paint brush set (5)
- Travel watercolour 24-piece-set contains: Lemon Yellow, Brilliant Yellow, Cadmium Yellow, Orange, Vermillion, Cadmium Red, Carmine, Deep Purple, Violet, Ultramarine, Prussian Blue, Deep Blue, Cobalt Blue, Leaf Green, Peak Green, Grass Green, Olive Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Raw Umber, Paynes Grey, Deep Black & White
- 35 A4 watercolour pad with cotton content
- Natural sponge
- Soft rubber eraser
- 2B artist quality pencil
- Graphite water-soluble black twin ended marker pen
- Pentel pointliner pen with water-resistant and fade-resistant pigment black ink
- Collapsible travel water pot – 120ml
If you would prefer to bring along your own supplies, please feel free to do so. Here is a list of essential items:
- Watercolour paints – a variety of different colours is recommended.
- Watercolour paper (ideally 300 gsm weight)
- Watercolour brushes round & flat. A mix is probably best.
- Water cups will be provided, but feel free to bring your own.
- An old cotton cloth. We will also provide paper towels in addition to this.
- A plate or palette (white or light in colour) to mix colours.
- Pencil and eraser (occasionally used)
- White gauche paint (occasionally used)
We look forward to seeing you there!